ADMISSION OF NEW STUDENTS IS NOW OPEN
1. PSA-issued Certificate of Birth and Marriage Certificate, if married
2. Original Transcript of Records
3. Certified True Copy of Diploma
4. Certificate of Transfer Credentials
5. Certificate of Good Moral Character
6. Certificate of Eligibility for Admission into Law Course (C-1), for transferees
7. 2 pieces passport-size picture
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION:
1. All applicants must pre-register online at www.registration.cpu.edu.ph.
2. Complete all required information.
3. Attach scanned (1) PSA-issued Certificate of Live Birth and Marriage Certificate, if married, (2) Transcript of Records (TOR), and (3) Certificate of Transfer Credentials.
4. For graduating students whose TOR is not yet available, submit a CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION issued by your University/College Registrar.
5. Once you have completed the pre-registration, pay the University Admission Fee in the amount of P500 (non-refundable) through the following payment channels:
Payment could be done through:
Sender: Must be the name of student
Receiver: Central Philippine University ID # 16-0004-90
SM Bills Payment
Biller: Central Philippine University
Account #: 16-0004-90
Account name: Must be the name of the student
Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
Swift Code – BOPIPHMM
Routing No. BRFTN 0800-400-80
Branch: Solis St., Iloilo City
PESO CA # 9245-8137-48
DOLLAR SA # 9244-0001-31
Philippine National Bank (PNB)
Swift Code – PNBMPHMM
Branch: Hechanova, Jaro, Iloilo City
SA # 310810022276
Iznart, Iloilo City
SA # 310410095973
Swift Code – MBTCPHMM
Branch: Jaro, Iloilo City
SA # 375-3-375086515
Branch: Jaro, Iloilo City
SA # 3121110765
Banco De Oro
Swift Code – BNORPHMM
Branch: Iznart, Iloilo City
SA # 1780018868
Jaro, Iloilo City
SA # 0740234854
SA # 4990057344
6. Send a picture or scanned copy of your receipt of payment/transaction slip to firstname.lastname@example.org and to email@example.com
7. After receipt of the email, the College of Law will notify you if you are qualified for admission examinations and interview, and the instructions and schedule for said exams and interview. An examination fee will be assessed for the admission exam, the details of which will also be stated in the email.
8. After taking the exam and the interview, you will receive an email if you have qualified and have been admitted to the College of Law. Instructions on how to proceed to pre-enlistment of subjects will also be included in the said email.
For further inquiries, you may call (033) 329-1971 local 1061 or (033) 330-7283 or email your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org