The CPU College of Law is now accepting applicants for admission for 2nd SEMESTER, A.Y. 2023-2024
ADMISSION TEST SCHEDULE:
DECEMBER 2, 2023 (SATURDAY), 1:00PM, CONFERENCE ROOM, GROUND FLOOR, HENRY LUCE III LIBRARY
(Only those who pre-registered shall be allowed to take the test. Please see details for pre-registration below.)
Eligibility for Admission:
Applicants to the JURIS DOCTOR (J.D.) Program must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree.
1. PSA-issued Certificate of Live Birth and Marriage Certificate, if married
2. Original Transcript of Records
3. Certified true copy of Diploma
4. Certificate of Transfer Credentials
5. Certificate of Good Moral Character
6. 2 pieces passport size picture
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION:
1. Pay the University Admission Fee of P500.00 and the Entrance Exam Fee of P1,000.00 at the Cashier’s Office under the following accounts:
Account No. A306 FOR COLLEGE OF LAW ADMISSION FEE
Account No. 7251 FOR ENTRANCE EXAM FEE
The Admission Fee and Entrance Exam Fee are non-refundable.
2. Pre-register online at www.registration.cpu.edu.ph. Complete all required information.
3. In your online pre-registration, attach scanned copies of the following:
a. PSA-issued Certificate of Live Birth and Marriage Certificate, if married,
b. Transcript of Records (TOR), and Certificate of Transfer Credentials. For graduating students whose TOR is not yet available, submit a CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION issued by your University/College Registrar.
c. Official Receipts of payment of Admission Fee and Entrance Exam Fee.
4. In the email address you provided in the pre-registration form, you will receive an email from the College of Law if you are qualified for admission examinations and interview. The instructions and schedule for said exams and interview will also be stated in the email for qualified applicants.
5. After taking the exam and the interview, you will receive an email if you have qualified and have been admitted to the College of Law. Instructions on how to proceed to pre-enlistment of subjects will also be included in the said email.
6. Upon receipt of the email on the notice of your admission to the College of Law, submit all original copies or certified true copies of the documentary requirements in No. 3 to the College of Law located at Ground Floor, Henry Luce III Library, CPU. Place all documents inside a long brown envelope with your name (LAST, GIVEN, MIDDLE).
Only those who have submitted to the College of Law the original or certified copies of the documentary requirements shall be allowed to enrol.
Classes in the CPU College of Law are CONDUCTED IN PERSON/FACE-TO-FACE.
For further inquiries, you may call (033) 329-1971 local 1061 or (033) 330-7283 or email your queries at email@example.com