OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS AND COOPERATION
Central Philippine University
Jaro, Iloilo City
The Office of International Relations and Cooperation shall place CPU among the preferred recognized universities in Asia and the world as an institution for great teaching-learning experiences, responsive to the needs of its students and the international community. It shall endeavor to link with various universities and agencies throughout the world to enhance internationalization programs in the university.
The Office of International Relations and Cooperation is tasked to carry out linkages, academic (student) and professional exchanges, research and extension consortia with the international academic communities. It shall explore and establish academic cooperation that shall eventually lead to joint programs, and other transnational programs.
OUR OFFICE AT YOUR SERVICE
- Advises/Guides students on Exchange Program Opportunities
- Advises/Guides faculty members on Faculty Exchange and Visiting Professor Program Opportunities
- Develops and forges Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) and Memorandum of Agreement with foreign universities
- Establishes and maintains public relations with other higher education institutions in the Philippines and abroad
- Assists the University in observing official protocols for international visitors
- Assists the international students in CPU integrate to campus life
- Assists the University in any matters concerning international relations
- Offers English Language Programs to foreign students
- Offers Semestral Credit Courses to students of partner universities
- Offers IELTS Review Program