CENTRAL PHILIPPINE UNIVERSITY (CPU)
THE 2019 CPU LAW ENTRANCE EXAMINATION AND PROCEDURES
An applicant for admission to the Juris Doctor (J.D.) Program Studies must be a graduate of Bachelor’s Degree and must earned at least eighteen (18) units in English, six (6) units in Mathematics, and eighteen (18) units of Social Science subjects. (LEB Memorandum Order (LEBMO) No. 1, Series of 2011, Article III, Section 16); and the applicant must have passed the PhiLSAT.
DATES OF EXAMINATIONS
MAY 4, 2019 (SATURDAY) First Batch
MAY 11, 2019 (SATURDAY) Second Batch
MAY 18, 2019 (SATURDAY) Third Batch
MAY 25, 2019 (SATURDAY) Fourth Batch
((8:30 AM at Henry Luce III Library, 4th floor, Gallery
- Those interested must first pay an examination fee of P750.00 at the Business Office. The receipt of said payment must be submitted to the Secretary of the College on or before the examination day.
- Within three (3) days after the examination, the names of those qualified for interview, and their respective schedules for interview will be posted at the College of Law bulletin board.
- Right after the interview, the Dean personally will advise the student on whether or not he/she is qualified for enrolment. The College Secretary keeps the records of all examination results.
SCHOLARSHIP GRANTS ARE AVAILABLE TO QUALIFIED ACADEMIC SCHOLARS
For Inquiries: Please visit the CPU Law Dean’s Office, Ground Floor, Henry Luce III
REQUIREMENT FOR ENROLMENT
(NEW AND TRANSFERRING STUDENTS)
1. Acceptance Slip for new students (to be submitted to the Registrar’s Office)
2. Certificate of Eligibility (PhilSAT) (to be submitted to the College of Law)
3. Transcript of Records (Original or Certified True Copy) (to be submitted to the Registrar’s Office and 1 Photostat copy for the College of Law)
4. Honorable Dismissal or Transfer Credential (to be submitted to the Registrar’s Office)
5. A certified true copy of Diploma (to be submitted to the Registrar’s Office)
6. 2 NSO authenticated Photostat of Certificate of Live Birth/Marriage Contract (1 copy for the Registrar’s Office and 1 copy for the College of Law)
7. 2 pcs. Passport size colored pictures with white background (to be submitted to the College of Law)
8. Certified true copy of C1 – Certificate of Eligibility for the Admission into the Law course (for transferee only)
9. Good Moral Certification
(for CPU grad)
Photocopy of Transcript of Records
(to be submitted to the Registrar’s Office)